Friday, March 7, 2008

SXSW Fill-In-The-Blanks with CunninLynguists and Cap D


Kno of CunninLynguists


1. The freshest piece of gear I’m going to rock at SxSW this year will be my Teen Wolf Swatch Watch.


2. To kill the 0 hours in the van on the way to TX, we’re going to bring a plane.


3. I will stand in line for hours to see the bottom of a urinal this year.


4. Texas BBQ and Lonestar Beer makes me poop uncontrollably, especially if it’s free!


5. The more free beer I drink, the more likely I am to end up naked and dead in a deserted Austin street.


6. With all the free stuff from corporate sponsors this year, I really hope to get my hands on hand sanitizer.


7. If I see someone wearing a 'Hit Me In The Mouth!' shirt in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hit them in the mouth.


8. If I see someone wearing a 'Hug Me!' tank top in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hug them.


9. Don’t tell nobody, but I heard a rumor that Tupac will be playing a secret show at Stubb’s. Shhhhhh!


10. What happens in Austin, happened in Austin.


SXSW Shows


March, 13 2008 at SXSW [with The Donnas] TBA, Austin, TX, 73301Cost : TBA
Red Eye Distribution Party @ 3PM - Dirty Dog Bar - Dirty - 505 E. 6th St. - FREE SHOW! OPEN ENTRY!


March, 14 2008 at SXSW TBA, Austin, TX, 73301Cost : TBA


March, 15 2008 at SXSW [with Camp Lo] TBA, Austin, TX, 73301Cost : TBA
Prague @ 9PM


Cap D

1. The freshest piece of gear I’m going to rock at SxSW this year will be my RHYMES.


2. To kill the hours in the van on the way to TX, we’re going to CATCH A FLIGHT.


3. I will stand in line for hours to see A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS B-BALL GAME this year.


4. Texas BBQ and Lonestar Beer makes me A VEGETARIAN. Especially if it’s free!


5. The more free beer I drink, the more likely I am to WISH I HADN'T.


6. With all the free stuff from corporate sponsors this year, I really hope to get my hands on A GARBAGE CAN.


7. If I see someone wearing A COWBOY HAT in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hit them in the mouth.



8. If I see someone wearing A T. J. FORD AUTHENTIC in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hug them.


9. Don’t tell nobody, but I heard a rumor that YO MAMA will be playing a secret show at Stubb’s. Shhhhhh!


10. What happens in Austin, BLOWS UP WORLDWIDE AND ALSO in Austin.
Check out his Myspace

No comments: