Wednesday, March 5, 2008

SXSW Fill-In-The-Blanks with Astronautalis and Luckyiam


1. The freshest piece of gear I’m going to rock at SxSW this year will be my _my teeth_.

2. To kill the _3_ hours in the van on the way to TX, we’re going to bring _smallpox_.

3. I will stand in line for hours to see _dolly parton & van morrison_ this year.

4. Texas BBQ and Lonestar Beer makes me _quit school_. Especially if it’s free!

5. The more free beer I drink, the more likely I am to _do interviews_.

6. With all the free stuff from corporate sponsors this year, I really hope to get my hands on _a bottle of single malt scotch_.

7. If I see someone wearing _glasses_ in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hit them in the mouth.

8. If I see someone wearing _glasses_ in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hug them.

9. Don’t tell nobody, but I heard a rumor that _Lon Chaney_ will be playing a secret show at Stubb’s. Shhhhhh!

10. What happens in Austin, _tastes like tacos_ in Austin


Check out Astronautalis at SXSW:

March, 12 2008 8PM: on stage with CAR STEREO (WARS) @ the beauty bar 617 E 7th ST, Austin, Texas Cost : get a wrist band

March, 15 2008 8PM: at SXSW DAY SHOW @ PARTS & LABOR! (no wrist band) 1604 S. Congress, Austin, Texas Cost : get drunk sucker punch.

March, 15 2008 8PM: at SXSW EYEBALL RECORDS SHOWCASE! @ SPIRO’S 615 Red River, Austin, Texas Cost : get a wrist band

More info at the Myspace


next up.....Luckyiam




1. The freshest piece of gear I’m going to rock at SxSW this year will be my top secret/undecided outfit that I would never write about in a interview to give the comp a heads up!


2. To kill the slow, dry hours in the van on the way to TX, we’re going to bring 3 nyphomaniac groupies who lack gag reflexes. ________________.

3. I will stand in line for hours to see nothin this year, or any year after that. (I hate line*)

4. Texas BBQ and Lonestar Beer makes me have the bg's (bubble guts) Especially if it’s free!

5. The more free beer I drink, the more likely I am to sleep with a journalist.

6. With all the free stuff from corporate sponsors this year, I really hope to get my hands on a Zune or a free Iphone (shameless plug).

7. If I see someone wearing my answer to question #1 in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hit them in the mouth.

8. If I see someone wearing a Luckyiam t-shirt in Austin, I’m going to walk up to them and hug them.

9. Don’t tell nobody, but I heard a rumor that Feist will be playing a secret show at Stubb’s. Shhhhhh!

10. What happens in Austin, never really stays in Austin.Pce,Luckyiam/Living Legends

Catch Lucky and his crew:

March, 13 2008 at LIVING LEGENDS SPRING TOUR W/ LUCKYIAM @ Emo’s (SXSW Showcase) 603 Red River St., Austin, Texas 78701

and visit his Myspace often

1 comment:

Mild Davis said...

nice! so glad you guys reached out to astronautalis. i love that cat. and he's already on my list of stuff to see. well done ladies!