Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bloodbath McGrath



Okay, I thought I was going to be a little devious while LC was out of town (she’s in HOT-lanta right now with the fam). There’s this artist that a “friend” introduced me to a few years back, and I was absolutely delighted by her creepy, dead animal-esque creations from the moment I saw them. Check out her galleries here – http://www.elizabethmcgrath.com/. Now, I thought her stuff was made out of real, dead animals, so you can see how I thought LC was going to flip out (being how she’s ex-PETA and all)…turns out that she uses fake leather, fur and all types of creepy accoutrements to sculpt her ghastly dolls and dioramas. Put the vegan propaganda away, LC. She also paints rusty butchers knives and sells them as gifts in her gift shop. How freakin cool is that??


Love,


Fluffers

No comments: