Saturday, December 22, 2007

"Why I'm Going to Hell" by Lady Chavez


This will be the first installment of "Why I'm going to Hell" because this applies to me too much not to blog about it. I DO NOT listen to current country music but somehow I came across the gayest Christmas country song of all time. Let me paint you a picture...a boy stands in front of a shoe store and asks some random dude (who happens to be a really mediocre singer) to buy his terminally ill mother these shoes, they are just her size, blah blah blah. The random dude must hurry before she meets Jesus. I have never felt so manipulated into crying in my life! (well, there was Mr. Holland's Opus). Regardless, I was laughing my ass off at the boy, his mother and this guy who thinks we are believing them all.

I know some white trash mother is crying her eyes out to this little diddy and it just makes my Christmas.

No comments: