Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trend and Anti-trend

Trend: T-Tops

Okay, I don't know if this is actually cool right now but it should be. This dude rides down our street with a T-Top sumthin, mullet and American flag waving and he is not kidding. Oh to be so oblivious, carefree and proud of your country. These colors don't run! Sorry, anyway ummm I want to get a T-top immediately before everyone else starts snatching them up because its coming. I feel a T-top frenzy coming on like the clap and it hurts so good! Ladies, don't sleep because these cars are no longer just for dudes and not just for you to spread your legs on the hood. You need to be behind the wheel with the air from the T-top whistling through your ta-tas. It's on.

Anti-trend: Butts

No seriously, I like butts but sometimes don't you think, "Why?". Poop comes out of there! Someone else's shit comes out of there and its stinky and they might even have skidmarks right now as he/she is walking down the street! We don't even wanna talk about hemorrhoids and dingle berries all up in the butt hairs. These are all possibilities if someone does not shower DAILY. What percentage of the population do you think showers daily? Well, I tried to look it up for you and couldn't find anything but I think its like 2% or something. And... a healthy person has 2 to 3 good shits everyday so the chick in the baby phats right there just unleashed a big daddy in the can a few minutes ago. Think about it.

-LC

4 comments:

The Humanity Critic said...

I have to agree with you on the T-Top wave about to sweep america like a janitor on Crystal Meth. When I was 17, I had a Cutlass with a T-Top - at the time I was a whining malcontent, upset that I didn't have the new car of the moment. Looking back, I'd do anything to have that car back - outside of a homosexual act or cuddling with a woman after I prematurely ejaculate. Peace.

Humanity F Critic aka "Gordon Gartrell"

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna be honest with you - I think you could have found a MUCH cuter butt for the anti-trend. Also, I don't think Sir Mix-a-lot would approve.

Lady Chavez and Fluffgirl said...

I hear what you're saying there Keter, but my philosophy is "there ain't no asshole so clean you can eat off of it", I'm gonna leave that to you...yuckies!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Chavez and Fluffgirl said...

BTW i think there's some kind of therapy for that...