Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lady, Fluff and Lolo Suicide


L and F: When did you get started with SG and why?

Lolo: When I was 16 I saw SG in a magazine in the UK and really wanted to be a member, but obviously I was underage so had to wait. As soon as I turned 18 I decided being a SuicideGirl was for me, so I applied and... Ta da! I guess I just wanted to be part of a society of amazing, powerful, gorgeous women, and I love every minute of it.

L and F: What's the best part about being a Suicide girl?

Lolo: Meeting other SuicideGirls for sure. Every one I have met through the site is so wonderful and it is such a pleasure to be able to call myself one of them.

L and F: Are there any fights amongst the girls? Is it pretty competitive?

Lolo: From my point of view it's not competitive, and I haven't experienced any bitchiness. Obviously there are more famous girls than others, but that's just part of the territory.

L and F: What is the biggest misconception about SG?

Lolo: That we are all bitches! For some reason people that think if they message an SG and she doesn't reply, she's a bitch... But it's just a simple case of some girls get a lot of messages or comments, and we can't reply to them all. It is a shame, but personally, I read everything and everything makes me smile!

L and F: When you're not doing SG, what consumes your time?

Lolo: When I am not doing SG there are millions of things I love to do. I am just a normal girl who goes to work, goes home, sees her boyfriend, takes pictures, smokes, drinks, sees her friends, spends time with her family, oh, and of course, plays World of Warcraft! ;)


1 comment:

THE GUVNOR said...

Lolo Is An Amazing, Powerful And Absolutely Gorgeous Woman.
If You're Lucky Enough To See Her Smile, It'll Make You Smile Too. :)