Saturday, January 19, 2008

Anybody Got a Hangover?

Mild Davis is talking a lot of smack about his google image acquiring skills and has already publicly bitch slapped us with a challenge. In the meantime, (before we punish him Google-y), he whipped up this set of images with captions that best represent the word of the week,
HANGOVER.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*This record might as well be called “The Soundtrack of My Life.” It’s kinda sad, really. But at least there are four naked ladies. AND, note the bottom of the sleeve where it says “High In-Fidelity.” Man, cats in the 60’s were some clever bastards.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*Well fuck me in the goat ass. This is AMAZING!!! If UPN and KROQ give it props, it’s gotta be legit. For serious. And, apparently, this shit only works if worn in full view of the public. If obscured by clothing, it is rendered useless. Does it seem like somebody lost a bet here, or is it just me?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


*I think this is European and I’m not 100% sure what they are trying to say with this poster. I think it means, don’t exercise, bathe or drink coffee so you can be a smelly Frenchman. I’ll look into this further. Check back later for more updates. Until then, just avoid exercise, soap and coffee just to be on the safe side.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*What the fuck does this have to do with a hangover? I dunno either. But, it’s a good reminder that if you have back and shoulder hair, you should never be backlit if you’re not wearing a shirt. And, that’s a life lesson we can all use.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*Somebody is gonna be glad she remembered to take her birth control today!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*I told you so.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Japan is awesome!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


*Mild Davis – a self portrait


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*Man ass. This seriously popped up three separate times in the search. I guess Google feels there is a link between tight man buns and my drinking problem? Assholes.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*My dick just fell off and ran away screaming! This monster could be sitting there, not puking and just drinking a Starbucks, and I think my pecker still would’ve headed for the hills in terror. AND, why the fuck is she outside on a park bench?!?! Who let this bitch out of her cage? **sigh**


No comments: