Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why I'm Going To Hell...Chapter II


Yes, it's that time again. I was in a real funk earlier today and not feeling amped about anything at all. At first I thought I might be pregnant 'cause thats a real downer but then I threw myself down the stairs just in case. That didn't cheer me up so I went shopping for shit I didn't need...nope, didn't cheer me up. At this point I was about to piss my pants, so I dropped into the local Burger King and holy shit do I feel better about my life!


I was immediately comforted by the fact that I am not old as hell having nothing better to do than sit in BK with my wrinkly-balled, bald hubby and having absolutely nothing to say to him. What was also refreshing is that I didn't work there (duh) but also that I wasn't one of those super ashy guys who sit by the drink machine and wait for a "pretty lady" to walk up (aka any heifer without an adam's apple) so he can greet her all molester-like. The sight of those middle-aged whities in line with their taper-legged jeans and bomber jackets (not being ironic in the least) made me tingle with arrogance and I giggled in delight before I got the hell out of there.


I walked out of Burger King feeling like the luckiest bitch in the world and I have those unfortunate looking/smelling losers to thank for it. Today's going to be a good day.

Love,

Lady Chavez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, this made my day