Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sex, Booze and Electronics

I have this old Playboy December issue from 1983 that I got from some dirty old men at a yard sale a few years ago. I got bored with my hair the other night and decided to go fishing through this mag for some styles to stay ahead of the curve. They were all feathered messes not to mention the au naturel going on down below but I found some funny, un-rauchy pics that my readers will appreciate:

If I weren't 4 in '83, I would have smoked these

This one was awkward and creepy because I was also taking these pics of the mag in a field in a skirt with my panties showing.

This is like the first detachable face (tape-style), that guy LOVES it


This was the hottest chick in the mag, lookin' like the Hollywood Nails cutie


"Is it live, or is it Memorex?" I can't tell!!!!!!


Scarface came out that month, classic.


Remember when the phone cord was so sexy wrapped around the thigh? Why was that? I don't know but techonology really made this obsolete with the addition of the Zach Morris phone.


My, how Hennessy has changed


I would still mustache ride it



Don't you just want to punch this dude in the face?! He must drink a lot of this...


Leave yo' comments player...

No comments: