Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Check This Out!



Who: Jess Raskin - my favorite actress (and she also happens to be one of my best friends)

What: Her punk grrl debut in the CBS hit, Criminal Minds

Where: On a boob tube near you!

When: Next Wednesday, April 2nd, 2008 @ 9pm on CBS


Everyone knows I avoid the TV like a case of the clap - but I’m going to have to make an exception for my best bud in LA, who will be guest starring in her first TV drama, Criminal Minds, on April 2nd. It’s a cool show, too – forensic investigators and crime scenes and dead people….I will surely break my anti-TV mantra for this one. You should watch, too.


For more info on this amazing girl (who made her first appearance in front of the camera at age 7 in John Water's Cry-Baby as Susie-Q opposite Ricki Lake and Johnny Depp!), visit her websites:


www.jessicaraskin.com


Jessica Raskin’s Myspace

Love,


Fluff

No comments: